Every day you say or do something that makes me laugh, makes me think, makes me love you just that much more. Today, you crawled up with me on the couch and just wanted to cuddle. After a few minutes of this, you turned to face me, smiled, and said..."well, this was unexpected" and laughed so hard you snorted (wonder where you get that?)!!
You are a very independant girl, but not too independant that you don't need mom or dad...yet. You are kind, polite, compassionate, and sassy. Your love of animals is endless. We have yet to find one that you haven't thought was adorable and wanted to take home with you. You are a sensitive and caring little sister, and a role model to the "little sisters" around you.
I cannot believe that you are six (& a half you remind me), it seems like just yesterday they told us that our baby was a girl.I love your energy and your sense of humor. Your need to know "why" about everything is sometimes exhausting, but also exciting--you're just like me!! You are a carefree spirit, and I hope you never lose that.
I love you ladybug!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment