Monday, November 17, 2008

So I am trying something new. I follow this post and have read a couple of the "Not Me Monday's" and I always find myself saying things that I would post if I did this. So....

I did not get up @ 2:30am last Thursday (slight insomnia) only to play Pitfall on the Wii until 5:45am, fall asleep on the couch, and wake up ridiculously late for work...

I did not eat an entire box of Snickers Brownie Ice Cream sandwiches on Saturday evening.

I did not talk my hubby into helping me rearrange the living room and dining room, only to keep rearranging until we had moved everything around at least three times (started @ 11am Sunday morning and finally finished by 7pm).

I did not cough extremely loudly outside my daughter's door last night @ 11pm to not wake her up so she would not crawl into bed with us and cuddle...

I did not buy my kids whoopee cushions today so they would surprise their dad @ the dinner table by synchronizing their cushions to toot at the same time, right after his 1st bite of meatloaf...

...and I did not sit in the recliner blogging tonight while my amazing husband did the laundry for the family!

0 comments: