So, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but when I was a kid, I was never allowed to play on the Slip 'n Slide. There was an urban legend (actually, guess it was truth, but you never actually KNEW anyone that this happened to) that you could split you legs open on the metal stakes holding the damned slide down...so, no wet and wild slipping for me
Well, in the new age of technology today, some genius decided to make said stakes out of plastic with rounded tops so there is NO real danger...well, except if you slip off the slide and get grass-burn. Needless to say, the munchkins got a slip 'n slide this weekend and spent some time bruising their knees and getting facefuls of water...and loving every minute of it!!!

2 comments:
Where are the pictures of you and Chris?
Safety is for sissies, fun is the whole point of summer isn't it?
I just found your blog through (of all places) the referrals on my site meter and realized that I'm on your blogroll! Now you're on mine too!
Post a Comment