So, we moved into a house. It's finally over, but things have been a little chaotic.
The actual move was a nightmare, but I guess moving in general usually is. The packing was exhausting and it took us almost a week to be completely out of our last home. You never know how much "junk" you can accumualte until you have to pack it and carry it...holy crap!! We threw away so much garbage and I thought we were in really good shape...silly girl!! Just ask the amazing people we had helping us move and they'll tell you how silly that thought actually was!!
A huge THANK YOU to the Gunter, Vitaro, & Chandler families, Dad Smith, Dave, Kevin, & George, for all of your help, we would never have been able to do it without you!!!
We are absolutely in love with the house. We have so much more space and the kids are in their glory. They (and we) cannot wait for the nice weather to go out back and explore the fields and orchards that are now our backyard! Rumor has it that there are roosters on the farm a couple of houses down from us...part of me thinks it will be cool to wake up to roosters every morning...and the other part of me, well, you'll have to check back with me when we actually start hearing them...
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
As for the Not Me Monday session....I did not eat Pringles and a HoHo for dinner one night (only thing I could find before grocery shopping after the move). I did not offer my kids the Pringles & HoHo dinner...yes, I won the "Mother of the Year" award that night!!
Happy Monday!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment