Monday, March 30, 2009

My ladybug

Hannah went to her very first slumber party this past Saturday!! She has been to a few sleep-overs before, but not to one where there are four-six year old girlies there for a night of giggling, secret-telling, and pillow fighting. She was so very excited to go.

I was excited for her, but also kinda sad. In the past couple of weeks, she has grown up so much. Her personality has changed, almost overnight, from my little babe that wants to climb into bed and sleep with me to the little girl that only wants jeans that flare @ the bottom and the Hannah Montana shirts! She is still quite the joker, always making her dad and I laugh hysterically. She will still wrestle her brother and dad and has been known to take her brother down without a second's notice, but she told me the other day that she was bummed because she broke a nail...what the hell??? Where did my baby go???

She is doing amazing in school--reading at an almost 3rd grade level already. She is doing fantastic in baton class, was actually just moved up to the higher class. She has so much energy and imagination, it's hard to keep up with her sometimes. She makes friends where ever she goes and is absolutely the sweetest girl (no bias here hehe). Every day I am more proud of her, but I am just wishing the days would slow down...if only a little...

0 comments: