Saturday, April 4, 2009

Meet Tucker Smith

So, this is Tucker.
The kids have been begging for a dog ever since they could say the word. We always said, "When we get a house, we can get a dog." Well, we got the house so the kids held us to our word. He is a 9 week old chocolate lab/springer spaniel mix. He is eight pounds of pure love.


Hannah Colleen is in her ever-lovin glory. She has needed a dog since she could walk and has adopted everyone elses along the way. She has always been amazing with animals, but seeing her with her own dog is quite the experience. I do not think Tucker has been on the ground more than 10 minutes at a time since he got here!!





Connor Thomas keeps walking around saying, "I can't believe we have our own puppy!!" He is fantastic with Tucker, their favorite game is tug of war with the rope!! Connor has also made sure to spend a lot of time with our kitties, Steve & Sophie. He "wants to make sure they still know we love them"...is that a good boy or what??!!

So, our family is now complete and extremely happy. We have always loved dogs, but I don't think I was prepared for this much fun and this much love!!!!




1 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm not looking, I'm not looking.... I don't need a dog and if I stare at that cutie for one more second.... please just email me all the horrible things he does to keep me from getting one...