Here are some shots of the kids while we were on a bike ride last weekend. The hubby had to work on Saturday so I packed a lunch, the kids, and the bikes and we headed off for a "quick" 3 1/2 hour ride on the canal. It was THE most fun I've had with my kiddos in a while. While we rode together, we talked about school, friends, family, animals, the weather, Pokemon, Tucker, Christmas, fish, and future plans (from what they want to be when they grow up to what we were going to make for dinner). I used to despise bike riding--uncomfortable seats, burning thigh muscles, sweaty feet...but now that I can ride with my kids and have their undivided attention (save for the occasional squished frog on the path), I love it. I am actually excited every day to get on our bikes and just ride until it's time for bed. Thankfully we live out in the country where we can do just that...







0 comments:
Post a Comment