1. I cannot WAIT for the birth of our little Vitaro, Troy John. We only have 16 days until the due date, and I am bouncing out of my skin waiting for the call saying that we're headed to the hospital!! He is SO adored already, cannot imagine what it will be like when we can actually hold him and cover him in smootches!!! Hurry up Troy, we are SO ready!!!
2. I am officially tired of these damn headaches. I've had them on and off for about a year and the doc seems to think they're linked to my insomnia. I'm not sure what they are all about, but I've about come to the end of my patient rope...the pounding must stop soon or I will lose my mind!!!
3. I am so excited that Fall is finally here. Summer was kind of the "summer that wasn't", so I'm
glad for actual weather that matches it's season. Fall is my favorite, I love baking, candles, and wearing comfy, cozy clothes!! Not to mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of the trees changing, lucky to live in NY!!
5. I am loving Fall tv shows. I really like the forgotten, Modern Family, the Good Wife, and Shark Tank. I also am happy to have Brothers & Sisters, NCIS, and Two and a Half Men back. Our DVR is so loaded, how many shows can you record before it explodes I wonder....
6. My kids are getting more fun by the day. Connor comes up with a good zinger at least once a day. He is learning when to be a smart ass and when to keep quiet--not an easy lesson to learn. Hannah has become the little helper around the house--she's volunteered to make lunches, loves vaccuming, and has been cooking up a storm with me this week.
7. My parents went to Seattle this past week to visit my little brother and I'm insanely jealous. Not that they took a trip to Seattle (believe me, they needed it!), but that they got to spend time with my bro. I haven't seen him in over a year (the longest stretch yet) and I am missing him something horrible. It was awesome of my parents to go see him, he really needed it...but I want to see him too.....soon I hope!!
8. This one-car life of ours is starting to really drain me. We went down to one car almost a year ago (we have a 2nd car but it needs some work), and have been saving money by only having one. The down side of this is that I practically live in our car during the week. I'm hoping that we can graduate to being a 2 car family again soon...otherwise I might think of building an addition onto the car we have---they can have jacuzzi tubs in them can't they???

9. Is there EVER a time when a mom can get enough sleep to make it through the day without yawning or declaring that her lack of sleep is making her grumpy?? It is almost guaranteed that if I get to bed at a reasonable hour (before midnight), one of the kiddos is going to wake up with a nightmare or climb into bed with us leaving me an eighth of an inch of matress to get my "beauty sleep" on. If I go to bed anytime after midnight, I will usually toss and turn in bed for hours, waiting for one of said kids to wake up...no win situation!!!
10. Even though I am a sleep deprived, brother-missing, tired of my car kind of mom, I am loving life. If asked I really do believe I would say that this is the life I am supposed to lead (save for the lack of money) and cannot wait for tomorrow....

1 comments:
I love #4. My husband was given a huge jar of gummi raspberries over the weekend for his Birthday and I swear half are gone already. So darn addictive!
Maybe with all of the money you saved by going down to one car you could fly out and see your brother... Unless you're like me and frivolously spent the saved money on bills and groceries. :)
Post a Comment