Friday, September 10, 2010

Things I've learned (or been reminded of) this week....

1.  It's ok to change traditions and make new ones, it's even kind of fun!!
2.  I am extremely blessed to have such great co-workers.  Not sure there is another place like my department where the staff get along  and care for each other so well, LOVE it.
3.  I am much stronger than I give myself credit for...time to start realizing it.
4.  Sometimes, there are just no answers for my questions.
5.  I miss my living-out-of-town friends A LOT!!!
6.  There are a few people that I very honestly do not miss at all.
7.  I am SO excited for Fall to begin, got my candles and apple crisp ready to go!! 
8.  The life I thought I had was not the life I really had, and the life I wanted wasn't the life I was living....I'm ready for that to change!!
9.  There is nothing better than fuzzy socks, a good book, and my dog snuggled right beside me!!!
10.  I still hate doing laundry, but I love that I am the one doing it!!

0 comments: