Monday, November 22, 2010

Cole John

Meet the newest love of my life...
                                    

He is the third child of my cousin (though she's more like my sister).  He is the twelfth great-grandchild on the Donahue side.  He is the sixteenth child of his generation in the Donahue's.  He is the eighth boy to call me "Aunt".  I was the sixth person to meet him (excluding the docs & nurses, of course).  I was the fourth person to kiss his cute little lips.  I was the third person to see him as he came home. 

He is my first godson.


I am totally and utterly in awe of him.  With all of the craziness going on around me right now, this little man seems to make everything just pause for a minute while I'm holding him.  They don't know it, but I will be forever grateful to his parents for bringing him into my life at this moment.

He is perfect.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Great. Now I am crying at my desk at work. :)