Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme....

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
     I wish for my family and friends to be happy and healthy (and for those that are not so healthy, to get healthy quickly!!).  I also hope that I, as a newly single mom, can make this a fabulous Christmas' for my kiddos
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
     I get up (I'm usually SO excited that I rarely sleep on Christmas Eve), make cinnamon rolls (and grab my diet coke) and the kids get to open their stockings while checking out the gifts and waiting for their grandparents to arrive so they can start to open!!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? 
    I would LOVE an EOS Canon Rebel XS....dying to take my photography to the next level!!!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
     The kids and I love to make homemade ornaments - our favorites are the cinnamon-applesauce cutouts!  We also love going over to our aunt's on Christmas Eve to spend time with the family--no gift-giving involved, just good food and great company!!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
     Uno was one of my family's favorites growing up.  Board games were not popular @ our house, but playing tag and hide-&-go-seek were on the top of the list!! 


6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
      The kids always get an orange and a new toothbrush in their stockings every year, just like I did as a kid.  We also watch "A Christmas Story"on Christmas Eve--love that movie!!

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
     I would LOVE to spend a Christmas in Seattle with my kids & parents to visit with my brother living there!!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
    1.  Xbox 360 with Kinect
    2.  DSi
    3.  a new RockBand game for Wii

0 comments: