Is it possible for a week to fly by, but each day seem like it's dragging?? That's what has happened to me this week. I cannot believe that it is Friday, but the days have seemed unbearably long to me....I am SO looking forward to spending the weekend with my munchkins, it's jammed packed with fun stuff, but I love just snuggling with them and talking with them about everything!!!
Here are my Five on Friday:
1. I love the song "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson, she is singing about ME, I swear!!!
2. Work is SO very stressful right now, I think if I didn't color my hair, my entire head would be gray, just from the work stress!!!!
3. I am very excited at the news that one of my best friends is moving back home this summer....I have been missing her like crazy and now that we will be in the same city, we can hang out SO much more...and I can love on her kids!!!
4. I just laughed hysterically listening to a coworker tell me about funny situations she has been in...tears are rolling down my cheeks!!! I love it!!!
5. I am dying to go on vacation with my kiddos, not sure when or where, but we are going!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
#1
14 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment