1. I am liking our home much more recently. The kids and I finally hung things on the wall, put away the last of our boxes, and it's looking like we actually live here now. Loving it!!
2. Fall is my very favorite season...I love the colors, the smells, the food, all of it!! Hoping to take tons of pictures the next few days before the leaves are gone....
3. Hoping that I can help my son in the way he needs these next few weeks. He is having some difficulties and I am questioning if I am doing the correct things to help him through his tough times. I know he and I will get through this, I just hope it's sooner rather than later....
4. It's been over two years, and I still miss my kids horribly when they are not home every other weekend...when will this change??
5. I am so very grateful for my friends and family...they mean everything to me and have helped me more than they will ever know...
6. I really need to work on remembering all of my sign-ins and passwords for computer sites easier...it's a running joke at work and home, but it is really starting to frustrate the hell out of me...lol
7. My daughter is growing up literally right before my eyes, and I cannot keep up with it...she is entering the pre-teen phase and it's crazy...but she is hilarious, I think that's what's saving us during it, lol!!
#1
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment