Been a while since I have posted, I promised myself that this year I would blog at least once a week...starting...NOW!! So, here's my Six on Sunday....
1. Black eyes are no fun....Connor received his 1st black eye Thursday (swimming accident) and it really freaked me out. He is ok, just hard to see my kiddo hurt.
2. 2013 is going to be a fabulous year. I just have a feeling that this year is going to be extremely better than years past....
3. We have a small farm now in the house...one dog, two cats, two turtles, and now two hamsters...I think we are at capacity...lol
4. One of my New Year's resolution was to stop buying lunches at work...this has been the best resolution ever and I am actually sticking with it. I cannot believe how much money I've spent on those damn lunches...ugh!
5. Really having a hard time with the realization that I will have a teenager this year...HOW is that possible??
6. My kids are wiser than their years. They are figuring out life faster than I ever have, it's scary. It's baffling how fast they can read people and figure out intentions, but I am proud of how they carry themselves and how sensitive they are to other people's feelings (although sometimes to a fault). They do have the ability to turn that off an be just kids, but it rears it's ugly head every now and then....
#1
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment