Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy...busy...busy...

We had a great (but crazy) weekend!

Friday night started off with Happy Hour (for Chris' friends from work) @ our place for about 15 people. It was nice to show off the house and just relax for a while. I enjoyed a beverage (or two) and fell asleep like a baby once everyone went home.

Saturday the kids were surprised by Grampa & Mimi with a trip to the circus (along with their cousins). They had a blast and Chris and I got to enjoy some free time, which included my first Abbott's cone of the season!!

Sunday we went to church with the Faas family for Nathan's 1st Communion.

We had a great time at the bbq afterwards and seeing Miss Natalie in her dance costume!!

After dashing home to grab Tucker, Mel and I surprised Sherri @ her house with balloons and flowers for her birthday. It was a full weekend, but a lot of fun.

Oh...I almost forgot...the worst part of the weekend was that someone stole our mailbox!! I had painted it to resemble the Irish flag and someone busted the 2x4 down below ground level and took the whole thing. I know this sounds immature, but I really hope that someone's car has a huge dent in it now...

0 comments: