How is it that as soon as you have children, time seems to speed up to the point where you almost miss them growing, right in front of you?

Just yesterday, we were teaching Connor how to sing his ABC's... Now he's singing in chorus concerts!! When did this happen?

My little man had his very first chorus concert last night. I know I am biased, but he was
phenomenal!!! He was so excited, although he did admit to having some bad butterflies and "flip flops" in his belly. He belted out those songs like nobody's business though and told us afterwards that it was "a lot of fun." He is going to be singing the national anthem tomorrow night at the Red Wing's baseball game, we can't wait! We only hope that he doesn't realize it's going to be in front of an audience of thousands...those butterflies could turn into terradactyls!!

Shouldn't life have a PAUSE BUTTON???!!!!

1 comments:
I'm constantly asking where the time goes. Congratulations to your young man, I have a soft spot for singers as I am one myself. And singing at the game, wow, that's fantastic!!
Post a Comment