Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Yesterday was my 9th time celebrating Mother's day with my family. It was the perfect day.

After opening my Irish hex sign (it's my second, I love these!!), I was cooked some fantastic pancakes and ate breakfast with my kiddos. After dozing on the couch and watching movies all morning, we took a walk down the Spencerport canal and through the village.
After having a quick dinner, we headed out back and had our first bonfire of the season.It was an amazing day and one of my favorite.
I didn't think I could love my children any more than I did on the day that they were born, but every day since then has proven me wrong!! I have to admit that it is probably THE hardest job there is, but it is also THE BEST one and I would never trade it for the world. I hope all the mom's out there had a great Mother's Day!!!

0 comments: