Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Ladybug Turns 7!!!

Hard to believe that my baby turned seven!! It's been a crazy month, so it's been a week since it happened, but she went from a baby with no hair to a big girl that matches her shoes to what she's wearing in the blink of my eye!!!
She had a blast. We had her family party on her actual birthday and then her friend party a week later. I know it sounds cliche to say that she grew up overnight, but I swear she was taller and her features had changed when she woke up on her birthday Sunday from the time she went to bed on Saturday!!

Here are some shots of the loved ones she spent her day with. For those of you that were there and that read this blog--thank you ,thank you, thank you for being with her and for loving her so much, she truly is a lucky girl (and we lucky parents).

People tend to comment on what a good girl we have and they attribute it to her parents (I love the compliment, but we can't take all the credit). I can honestly say that Chris and I are extremely lucky with our children--she and her brother are truly two of the best kids I've known (and not just saying that 'cuz I'm their momma). They are good to the core children, they make parenting easy!!

0 comments: