Well ladybug, it took you seven years (you were mad because it only took your brother two). This is not a family I hoped you would join, but I guess I always knew you would. You're the exact age I was when I joined the "family." I can tell you that things as you know it will be different now...you'll be able to see things more clearly, colors more distinguished, lines sharper. Even though I think you are THE most beautiful girl in the world, the addition to this family makes you a tad cuter I think...
Congratulations on your glasses bug, welcome to the "family"!!!!!

1 comments:
awwww OMG !! So cute. She looks so much older! LOl I thought Melissa had her baby from the title on my blog...and then I thougght about the other family and I was like no...too young for that. Isnt that funny all the things it could have been?
Post a Comment