Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday.....

My husband left with his brother yesterday on a little three day get-away to visit their grandparents in PA.  While we miss him @ home and can't wait for him to get back, we did indulge in the "Daddy's not here so we can get away with it" mantra.
   I did NOT let my children snack all day on Doritos, beef jerkey, gingerale, and chocolate candy (just because we could).
   I did NOT doze on the couch while they played Wii and their ds' for a couple of hours (one hour max is the video game time limit in our house).
   We did NOT stay up until 10:30pm watching a movie on Disney (thank goodness there was no school today)
   I did NOT slightly enjoy having that big ol' king sized bed to myself (and the puppy)...until 4am when the Bug had a nightmare and came in to claim more that 3/4 of it with her tiny body!!)
   We did NOT sleep in late oversleep and take our time getting ready...and I did NOT debate whether or not to go into work (a whole day to myself vs. a day in the office...hmmmm--I'm here @ the office). 
Monday's not over so we'll see what else we do NOT do today...Happy Monday!!!!

0 comments: