This is my Aunt Peggy when she was 16 years old...
...isn't she beautiful!!!
My aunt lost her fight with breast cancer 12 years ago yesterday. It was a horrible, nasty, draining, ugly, chaotic battle. The family has never been the same since we lost her. It left a hole in everyone's life, everyone's heart, everyone's soul...she was just that amazing.

...isn't she beautiful!!!
My aunt lost her fight with breast cancer 12 years ago yesterday. It was a horrible, nasty, draining, ugly, chaotic battle. The family has never been the same since we lost her. It left a hole in everyone's life, everyone's heart, everyone's soul...she was just that amazing.
I miss you Aunt Peg. It feels like just yesterday that you were trying to "clean" the ice cream off of my sweatshirt...now here I am married 12 years with a son & daughter who would absolutely adore you.
I hope you are watching all of us from where you are...we are always watching for you, our angel...I love you!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment