Ok, so I got this idea from my girlfriend to write six things every (day, week, etc.) about myself that most people do not know. So, here it goes:
1. I would love to have another baby (or two), but we are officially finished with that stage and are thoroughly enjoying our two amazing kids--they get better every day!!!
2. I miss my brother more than I let on. Even though we've been living in different states for 4 years now, I miss seeing him once a week and talking to him almost every day. I consider him one of my very best friends.
3. I feel guilty about not staying in touch with my friends & cousins more often--I stink at phone calls!
4. I wish I was closer to my dad. I would love to be the daughter that calls him every day just to say "Hi," but again, I stink at phone calls!!! I am working on this...
5. My dream job is a photographer. I absolutely LOVE taking pictures, and not to brag, but a lot of them come out fantastic--of course it helps that my children are amazingly photogenic :) !!
6. I do not like red meat. Once in a great while I will munch on a hamburger, but if given the choice, fish and chicken always win. I love corned beef though--go figure!!
So that's the 1st six. Keep checking back and I will keep writing... I am new to this blogging thing, but it seems kind of fun!!!
:) H


#1
14 years ago

1 comments:
First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!You did a hell of a great job!
My nickname is "internetguru".It's so nice to meet you!
I will come back to your blog and check for new updates,pinky promise!
I think you would like my blog to,it's very interesting:
http://www.personalresource.blogspot.com/
Hope to talk to you soon!
P.S: You can put my blog to your favorite links if you want,it will be cool!Thanks
Post a Comment