The ABC's of me...
Ok, so this was sent to me in email so I thought I would add it here:
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? I am lucky enough to have a couple
C. Cake or pie? Cake, without a doubt
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? my camera
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Rochester, NY
I. Favorite indulgence? People magazine
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? One amazing boy & one amazing girl
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family...and chocolate!!!
M. Marriage date? November 8, 1997
N. Number of brothers and sisters? one brother
O. Oranges or Apples? Honey Crisp Apples
P. Phobias? spiders
Q. Quotes? "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" --George Carlin
R. Reasons to smile? Chris, Connor, & Hannah
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tattoos? 2 so far...
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm very indecisive
V. Vegetable? tomatoes or corn
W. Worst habit? 2nd guessing my decisions
X. Xray or ultrasound? ultrasound--as long as you're pregnant!!
Y. Your favorite food? corned beef, potatoes, pizza, ice cream!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini
Ok, so this was sent to me in email so I thought I would add it here:
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? I am lucky enough to have a couple
C. Cake or pie? Cake, without a doubt
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? my camera
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Rochester, NY
I. Favorite indulgence? People magazine
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? One amazing boy & one amazing girl
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family...and chocolate!!!
M. Marriage date? November 8, 1997
N. Number of brothers and sisters? one brother
O. Oranges or Apples? Honey Crisp Apples
P. Phobias? spiders
Q. Quotes? "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" --George Carlin
R. Reasons to smile? Chris, Connor, & Hannah
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tattoos? 2 so far...
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm very indecisive
V. Vegetable? tomatoes or corn
W. Worst habit? 2nd guessing my decisions
X. Xray or ultrasound? ultrasound--as long as you're pregnant!!
Y. Your favorite food? corned beef, potatoes, pizza, ice cream!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

0 comments:
Post a Comment