We spent this past weekend camping @ Lei-Ti in Batavia and had a great time. We swam @ the beach, played @ the playground, trick-or-treated (it was Halloween weekend there), ate good food and made smores, and did some major relaxing. We camped with three other familes: the Gunters, the Vitaros, and the Carrolls, and even though we had a lot of fun, the two days went by too quickly. Hopefully we can make it back before the weather turns too cold.
If the slideshow stops, click on the "x" in the top right corner to restart it
#1
14 years ago




1 comments:
Camping was so fun!!! Thanks again for sneaking us in. Us woman know when its good to take chances. I cannot wait to go for the whole time next year.!!! Why I am really leaving this comment though is because I LOVE that you have been pimping your blog. Where did you find the giraffe? I just might have to steal him.
Post a Comment