Tuesday, September 30, 2008

She's Lost It!!!

YAY!!! The tooth finally fell out!
When I picked up the kids this afternoon, Hannah could not wait to show me all of the "hard work" she had done throughout the day...the loose tooth mentioned earlier was now literally hanging by a fragment of a thread (just saying that makes my stomach turn). She could bend it, twist it, flick it, etc. While eating dinner, she was telling us that she just wished it would come out. With much prompting and encouragement from her brother ("just yank it", "you look goofy with it hanging there", "want me to get it out?"), she decided that enough was enough and she popped that sucker right out. She was so proud: Isn't that the best smile you've ever seen???? I know I'm biased, but there is nothing like a kid missing her two front teeth!!!!
The Smith household is now a bit quieter with the "Tooth Excitement" behind us...until the other five loose ones decide to come out!!

0 comments: